Clients That Nlm Proudly Serves
- Last 3 months compared to the previous period, advertising clicks increased by 51.34%, which translated to over 2,000 more visitors!
- Unique paid traffic increased by double: 67.32%!
- Goal completions increased by over 35%! This means hundreds of more customers were contacting their allergy center.
- With a solid SEO campaign, UrgentMed has seen continued growth throughout their years of working with Next Level Marketing.
- Overall Keyword Bank increased by 134.35% over a 3 month period!
- With an over 100% increase in paid traffic, this leads to more clients and closed cases.
- Last 6 months compared to the previous period, revenue from paid online traffic increased by 109.07%, which translated to over 86,800 more visitors!
- Unique paid traffic increased by over double: 91.10%!
- Increased advertising clicks by 192% vs the previous year while dropping the cost per click by 58%.
As Seen In
What is Medical Marketing?
Who Needs Medical Marketing
Medical marketing involves a comprehensive strategy to promote:
- Healthcare providers
- Medical centers
- Private medical practitioners
- Dental professionals
- Healthcare networks
- Cosmetic surgeons
- Non-surgical aesthetic treatment experts
- Other businesses associated with the healthcare industry
Your healthcare marketing partner should be able to communicate your message to your target audience in a subtle yet patient-friendly manner, prioritize the accuracy and reliability of medical information at all times, and above all, build an unshakeable trust in your healthcare brand that encourages patients to reach out and seek your full range of services.
Why Choose a Medical Marketing Agency?
Partnering with a medical marketing agency means immediate access to the experience and resources your practice needs to have a multi-pronged medical marketing strategy. The right medical marketing agency will have the data, tools and techniques to identify and connect with prospects in your local area and ensure that your healthcare brand message reaches them and resonates with them.
Beyond enhancing paid and organic engagement with your website, blog, or social media networks, a multi-pronged medical marketing approach focuses on optimizing the conversion rate of those prospects into actual patients who want to make an appointment with your practice and visit you for treatment, now and beyond.
When you choose a medical marketing agency, you’re not only getting more leads, you’re going to convert more leads, too.
A dedicated medical marketing agency will have the expertise in the following digital strategies to drive patient volumes at your healthcare practice at a fraction of the cost of traditional marketing.
Medical Spa Marketing
Plastic Surgery Marketing
digital marketing campaign.
Cutting-edge Website Design and SEO
Unique Paid Search Advertising
Leveraging the Power of Social Media
Patient Reviews and Reputation Management
- Other reputable review sites
Medical Video SEO & Video Optimization
An Integral Part Of Your Medical SEO Strategy
Custom Medical WordPress Design
Photoshop Mock-Up of Site
Mobile Friendly Responsive Design
Professional Medical Graphic Design
Professional Medical Copywriting
Medical Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Medical Social Media
World-Class Medical Website Security
Custom Medical Web-Based Applications
Migration of your Medical Website to WordPress
Why Choose Next Level Marketing?
What our Clients have to say about working with Next Level!
Experienced and Dedicated Medical Marketing Experts
Full-Spectrum Medical Marketing Mastery
Risk Conscious, ROI- Oriented Medical Marketing
- Medical Search Engine Optimization
- Medical Video Production & Video Optimization
- Medical Paid Google & Bing/Yahoo! Ads
- Medical Paid Social Media Marketing
- Medical Reputation Management
- Medical Web Design
- And much, much more