Social Media Marketing
Targeted traffic and quality analytics delivered
2016 will be the year of “Google trying to catch Facebook” in targeting users by more than just keywords.
92% of marketers in 2014 claimed that social media marketing was important for their business.
80% of marketers in 2014 said their Social Media efforts increased traffic to their websites
85% of marketers using Social Media aren’t sure what Social Media tools are best to use.
Social Media Marketing Can Help Grow & Brand Your Business!
Social advertising is quickly becoming a favorite for many businesses. A growing percentage of advertising budgets are being spent on Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, and Instagram Ads every day. Facebook’s retargeting, custom audiences, and dynamic product ads are attracting a flurry of advertising attention.
Today’s consumer seeks answers through social media platforms like Facebook, and LinkedIn, and not just through search engines. The relationship is symbiotic and complimentary. SMM has many similarities to Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns like Google AdWords, but it is also very different.
AdWords and Bing/Yahoo PPC are intent-focused. They are the most direct in-your-face forms of digital advertising, and are highly effective because of this. SMM, however, is all about fun, user engagement, and more importantly, brand awareness. With Social Media, you can brand your company based on your content.
Users want to feel connected to businesses. They want fun, engaging, “Shareable” content. They want the business to be their “Friend,” and if done properly, they will share that connection with others.
Social Media Marketing is the fastest growing form of online advertising. Facebook alone has over 1 trillion page views every month. Facebook also has over 845 million monthly active users. That is over half of all internet users worldwide.
Why Paid Social?
Social media advertising has come a long way in a relatively short period of time (social media advertising revenue reached $8.4 billion dollars in 2015, only ten years after Facebook launched its first paid advertising option in 2005). Paid search is a great way to directly target visitors to your websites based on their intent or search query.
Social media advertising allows businesses to market their goods and/or services to users by using their own shared information to identify interest. Unlike Google, Bing or even Yahoo!’s paid-placement platforms, social media advertising proactively targets relevant users before they even begin their search. Social networking is a great option for any type of advertiser because of its advanced targeting options, conversion tracking, and prevalence to the ever expanding mobile user community.
About NLM’s Paid Social
The Paid Social Team at NLM is highly trained and certified on all platforms of Social Media Marketing & Advertising. Whether you are looking to build your brand or drive in sales with Social Media, your dedicated team will devise a plan of action to assist you in reaching your marketing goals and objectives.
Our social media marketing experience spans to all major social networks, (and a variety of niche and trending sites,) including: Google+, Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, and more.
We are experienced, and stay ahead of the curve when it comes to the latest trends, tactics, remarketing, and target options, like Interest Targeting, Behavioral/Connection Targeting, Custom Targeting, Lookalike Audiences, etc…While we encourage our clients to post regularly on their social media pages (under the tutelage of their certified client concierge), your social team will post weekly curated posts, (trending and engaging content related to your business) and syndicate/share them with your ENTIRE Social Audience. “Remember, word of mouth isn’t spoken anymore, it’s posted.”
Why NLM’s Paid Social Management?
The NLM team has been working in the “paid-placement” arena for over 16 years. We have watched trends change and assimilated ourselves to these changes. In an ever changing and expanding industry, the worst thing a digital marketing company can do is become stagnant and not adjust its marketing efforts in the best interest of its clients.
Any digital marketing company can setup an online marketing campaign, but only a true Adverting Company understands the proclivities of the targeted audience. We take all the guesswork out of it and devise ROI-centric marketing strategies to assist our clients in increasing their brand awareness & attracting new customers.
All of our campaigns are monitored and tracked. Our proprietary analytics tools help you visualize what your website traffic looks like. Each client is provided with hands-on custom analytics to help them see their goals, conversions, interactions, user experience, etc.. We want our clients to see how the process works, and we are 100% transparent when it comes to our reporting practices.
More importantly than the aforementioned, we would be EXCLUSIVE to you, unlike our competitors. We only work with one client, per industry, per demographic. It is our opinion, and staunch stance, that this business model ensures there is no conflict of interest, and that each client receives the attention that their accounts need to be truly successful.
Social Media Marketing Services Include
- Creating ALL of your social media pages (or re-organizing your existing pages) and managing them for you.
- Optimizing your social media pages so that they best represent your business (including but not limited to: bio content, content creation, photos, videos, reputation management, company logo, address, conversion tracking, etc…).
- Weekly curated posts. Trending and Engaging content cultivated by your NLM social team to share with your social audience.
- Monthly Branded Social Posts. Posts that are cultivated by your NLM social team that are specific to your business, such as: quotes, promotions, website links, blog links, trends or hot topics particular to your business.
- #hashtaging and #linkbuilding thru on-site blog and cross-marketing syndication of all social channels.
- R&D on the social platforms that are the best fit for your specific targeted audience and demographic.
- Designing/Creating persuasive Paid Social Ads that will grasp your targeted user’s attention (includes remarketing).
- Creating Paid Social Accounts on specified platforms, and the buildout of campaign(s) utilizing unique targeting options, specific to user engagement preferences.
- Management of monthly spend, impression shares, traffic, CPC, CPM, and much more.
- Conversion Tracking: We will setup tracking at every angle (calls, e-mails, and chats). We have a unique and proprietary call tracking service that allows us to see how your potential users are interacting your ad, and converting to a call to your business. We provide an identical management service for all conversions, e-mails, and chats. In addition, each month you will be provided a list of your conversions that led to actual closed business.
- ROI Centric Management Strategies: By tracking your marketing efforts on an exact and analytical level, we will be able to make adjustments to increase leads, decrease lead costs, and increase conversions and overall ROI.
- You can then put a dollar amount next to each client, and cross reference with your Paid Social spend, so you can accurately figure out your ROI. More importantly, this will allow us/you to see what is yielding the best returns and make exact, educated, decisions on the right course of action for the campaigns, based on the analytics.
Once you have achieved your destination, what’s next? Our team is constantly scouring the web for new technologies, attending marketing conferences, and developing new techniques to improve our marketing strategies. What worked yesterday, may not work tomorrow. The internet is relatively young and search engines constantly change their algorithms. The old adage – prior results are not a guarantee of future success – doesn’t apply. We strive to get you where you need to be, but our ultimate goal is to keep you there.
Are you tired of wasting ad dollars on marketing campaigns that aren’t successful? Now is the time to exclusively partner with a team as dedicated to building your business as you are.