Search Engine Optimization
Successful, strategic, dynamic, award-winning SEO campaigns
Results Generated Last Month
As Seen In:
FREE SEO AUDIT, COMPETITOR
ANALYSIS & STRATEGY SESSION
15% Off First Two Months
Why Search Engine Optimization?
Deciding to market your website through Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and receiving Organic Search Traffic, is perhaps the most essential factor that determines a business’ success or failure online. Additionally, in today’s Digital Marketing world, 80-90% of customers check online reviews prior to making a purchase, and 93% of online experiences begin with a search engine. Without a proper SEO strategy in place, consumers will not be able to find, contact, and/or purchase products from your business and will choose your competitors instead.
Google implements algorithm updates regularly, which means that the SEO landscape is evolving every day. What worked yesterday, may not work tomorrow. When a dedicated marketing team handles your SEO, you’re guaranteed to stay ahead of the curve and capitalize on potential clients.
The purpose of a successful Search Engine Optimization campaign is to increase your website’s visibility, and drive traffic to your website, by improving your placement in top search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
SEO allows you to brand your business on the world’s largest consumer resource (the World Wide Web). It also allows you to connect with your potential customers by increasing your visibility on search engines and making sure your website appears for relevant searches and queries.
Through SEO, consumers can not only easily find your business, but they can research your company, learn about your services, and look at past reviews and testimonials. This allows searchers to make an educated decision about utilizing your company before even picking up the phone, making a purchase on your website, or sending an e-mail.
Choosing an SEO Company
That’s Right For You
Choosing the right SEO company is crucial to the success of your business. Choosing the wrong SEO agency will result in a waste of time and money, as well as missed potential leads and clients.
Some SEO companies are just looking to collect a check, and they don’t care about the well-being of their clients and their businesses. They don’t care if your website is not ranking well, not converting leads, or if it is suspended due to violations of Google’s SEO policies.
Other SEO companies take shortcuts and implement illegitimate SEO practices that result in their clients’ websites being penalized by search engines for “black-hat/spammy” tactics. This is typically the result of choosing an SEO service based upon who is the cheapest.
The fact is, there is no quick and easy solution to SEO. You can’t pay a cheap SEO company for their services and expect positive results. Just like the free Yogurt at the grocery store, its free because no one wants it, and its past its expiration date.
Today’s SEO is an extremely labor-intensive process. There are no shortcuts. If you seek results, and want to be ranked at the top of the major search engines, only a strategic, multi-prong approach is going to help get you there. Anything less and you are spinning your wheels.
WHY NEXT LEVEL MARKETING’S
In any industry, knowledge and craftsmanship are power. We fuse the two together to cultivate successful, strategic, dynamic, award-winning SEO campaigns for our clients. If you want great online visibility, having an ROI-driven team implementing your strategies and managing your SEO makes all the difference.
Our SEO style is considered ground-breaking and has become a new standard for our peers, which is why some of the largest corporations in the country utilize our SEO services.
More importantly, we work EXCLUSIVELY for YOU. We work with one client, per industry, per demographic. It is our staunch stance that this business model ensures there is no conflict of interest. We ensure that each client receives the attention that their accounts need to be truly successful.
Another feature that sets us apart from the pack – we DO NOT offer different packages for SEO. Some companies offer tiered-system packaging to sell their services (gold, silver, platinum, etc..).
We only have ONE SEO initiative that we offer, it’s a customized solution based on each clients’ goals and objectives, competitively priced, structured to achieve top rankings timely, generate leads and is 100% ROI Focused.
We pride ourselves on these values, and our clients can feel confident that their accounts, and placement, are our #1 priority.
ABOUT NEXT LEVEL’S SEO SERVICES
At NLM, we only employ “white-hat” SEO practices that adhere to Google’s SEO guidelines. We believe that SEO should not involve manipulating search results to get you higher rankings.
The best Digital Marketing providers know that earning Google’s trust, and complying with their guidelines, is the key to high rankings and long-term success. There is no manual or blueprint for SEO, and search engines like Google do not tell you how their algorithms work. What we do know, is that there are hundreds of ranking factors that search engines like Google use to rank search results.
Your SEO action plan must incorporate more than just on-site SEO, it must also include reputation management, off-site SEO, quality link-building, “authoritative” directory listing management, content creation, social media management, and citation building, just to name a few.
For example, our strategy for creating authoritative inbound links for our clients differs us from the competition. We do not believe in spammy backlinks, such as forum links and message board comments. Our backlinks incorporate Digital PR. We place you and your website on authoritative industry websites, such as newspapers and online industry sources.
NLM is not your old-school SEO company. Old school SEO tactics are dead! We have spent the past two decades evolving with the search engines, and are constantly tweaking our methods to adhere to algorithm updates that benefit our clients.
Just like you are great at what you do, we are great at what we do. Any one of our clients who have tried other marketing companies will tell you the same. Don’t believe us? We would love to send you references.
LOCALIZED MAP SEO
Prospective customers are looking for your business online, and by optimizing your local search listings, you will increase your chances at bringing in new customers directly to your business.
Most SEO companies don’t offer a guarantee because they are not confident in their abilities. The NLM SEO Guarantee is simple: We will rank you on the first page of the major search engines for at least 20 search terms within three months. If not, you don’t pay anything more until we do.
TOP 5 SEO RED FLAGS
There are thousands of SEO companies out there. How can you choose the best SEO provider for your business? Here is a list of red flags to look out for when choosing an SEO provider. You should stay away from any SEO provider who does the following:
1. Encourages Link Exchanges or Link Schemes: This is a very outdated tactic that will lead to keyword ranking penalties. These schemes were originally created to trick the search engines into giving targeted websites a higher ranking. Google updated its ranking algorithm to penalize websites that participate in these types of elaborate link schemes.
2. Refuses To Make Changes To Your Website: Some SEO consultants will refuse to suggest any changes on your website. For the purpose of SEO, this should raise a red flag. While off-site work is an important part of SEO, on-site work is far more important, especially at the beginning of an SEO campaign.
3.Tracks Changes Internally: Do not trust an SEO company that says they track all website changes internally. What if your SEO company makes changes that you don’t know of, and suddenly your website crashes or gets blacklisted? A top-notch SEO consultant will be more than happy to send you a detailed report of exactly what he or she is doing to your website. Otherwise, the consultant is probably trying to hide something.
4. Guarantees #1 Rankings: No one can guarantee a #1 ranking on Google. Even Google warns consumers to beware of SEO companies that claim guaranteed rankings in a short period of time. SEO is a process, and no one in the world will be able to get you a #1 ranking in less than a week. SEO is a long-term solution that should be practiced with great detail.
5. Misses An SEO Analysis: Any company that does not analyze your site carefully is not doing two-thirds of the work it takes to be a true SEO professional. Great SEO begins with a great website. If your site is not analyzed carefully, you may miss important page opportunities for your keywords.
SEO Managerial Duties Include
- Initial SEO Strategy Session
- Setup Webmaster Tools (Search Console)
- Setup Google Analytics
- Setup of Call Tracking (AvidTrak)
- Optimize ALL pages on website (www._____.com) to all Major Search Engines (which include but are not limited to: Google, Bing, and Yahoo!)
- Optimize for: All Services and/or Products as Described on Website
- Meta Tagging
- Authoritative Link Building
- On-Site SEO
- On-Site Blogging / Press Releases
- Website Optimization
- Landing Page Conversion Optimization
- SSL Certificate Implementation (if needed)
- Geo-Page Creation
- Implementation of RSS News Feed to website
- Monthly Content Re-writes (4 pages per month)
- Manage, Optimize, and handle Reputation Management for all Social Media Platforms & Local/Map Listings, including but not limited to: Google +, Google My Business, Facebook, Foursquare, Instagram, Yelp, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc…
- Write, Post, Tweet, and Optimize (4) Blog Post per month (which will be syndicated on Website and all Social Media Portals)
- Creation and Management of Authoritative Directory Listings
- Monthly Reporting from Google Analytics and AvidTrak
- Monthly SEO Consultation and Account Review
- Reputation Management Software “Customer Lobby” Installed on Website & Mobile App Feature ($149.00 per month value)
- Google, Bing, and Yahoo! “Google My Business” & “Bing Places,” Management and Optimization (also includes a minimum of 40 reviews gathered by “Company”)
- 3 Video Press Release
- Video Optimization
- Setup, Management & Optimization of YouTube channel
- Setup, Management & Optimization of Google Video
- Description and titles
- Internal Linking
- Video Site Map
- Open Graph Tagging plus distribution
How We Get Started On Your SEO:
The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.
1. MEET AND GREET
- The very first step in our process is to have a discussion to determine your marketing goals and objectives. Is SEO the answer? Are you better served utilizing PPC first? For some businesses, SEO is not always the best option. In some instances, depending on time and money, paid search is a more advantageous approach. If there is a path that will help you meet your goals, we move on to the next step in the process. If not, we will let you know right up front so that we are not wasting each other’s time, and help you market yourself in a more cost-effective and efficient manner.
2. COMPREHENSIVE REVIEW
- The next step to a successful SEO initiative is to analyze your website and domain name to see if it makes the grade. To have high visibility on Google, this is a crucial first step to generating new business online. If your website fails to convert your visitors, you will lose out on potential clients, and the traffic that is generated to your site via SEO will be wasted. In addition, Google considers a multitude of factors when reviewing how your website was constructed, and current user interaction metrics when ranking your site in the SERPS. A poorly built website will prevent you from ranking high on Google. Our Certified SEO experts will analyze your current site to assess page load times, crawlability, mobile versions, and SEO friendliness. In terms of your domain name, we will conduct a backlink analysis to make sure you don’t have a link profile that would prevent you from ranking high on Google. If your domain has a manual or algorithmic penalty as a result of bad links, or over-optimized anchor text, a new domain name may be required so that you are not wasting time and money trying to optimize a penalized domain.
3. COMPETITOR ANALYSIS
- First, we will look at the 1st page of a Google search results page for keywords you want to rank for, and determine who your online competitors are. Then we will determine the level of competition you are up against and conduct a competitor analysis utilizing proprietary auditing tools, to review your competitors’ websites to see what they are doing, where we can capitalize, and what we can emulate. There are multiple reasons for this audit. We want to find out how these websites compare to yours graphically and structurally? Which sites have the best opportunity to convert website visitors? How strong is their SEO? What tactics are they using to earn high rankings? What areas of opportunity do we see?
4. CUSTOM SEO SOLUTION
- Our SEO experts will come up with a custom-tailored solution to help you start ranking on the first page of the major search engines and receiving new leads quickly. The plan will include our award-winning style of SEO, a multi-prong and ultra-aggressive SEO initiative that is based on what we have found to be most effective for our clients, and customized to your specific industry.
5. SEO ON-BOARDING & INITIAL STRATEGY SESSION
- We will send you an on-boarding form to be completed. This will give us the access we need to start work. Once we have received your on-boarding information, and it has been verified, it’s time to meet your team. You will be dedicated a senior level SEO expert and social media/content manager. On the initial call, your team will learn every salient detail of your business, and implement your custom SEO initiative as a digital marketing partner to your business.
6. SETUP TRACKING
- To truly maximize your ROI, you must be able to comprehend and constantly analyze your initiatives, campaigns, social marketing and client behavior. By doing so, you can continuously improve on the effectiveness of your campaigns, maximize results, enhance user experience, and increase conversion ratios. We want our clients to see how the process works, and we are 100% transparent when it comes to our reporting practices.
- After the gameplan is set, access is granted, and tracking is implemented, it’s full steam ahead. Your SEO team will supply you with an SEO timeline and keep in contact with you regularly to discuss on-going advancements with your campaign.
Are you tired of wasting ad dollars on marketing campaigns that aren’t successful? Now is the time to exclusively partner with a marketing team as dedicated to building your business as you are.
If you are looking for a cutting-edge marketing team to handle your SEO, contact Next Level Marketing today. Call one of our SEO experts for a chance to receive a free audit of your website, and a competitor analysis, so we can get started ASAP and help take your business to the “Next Level.”
Our team is constantly scouring the web for new algorithm updates before they hit, attending marketing conferences, and developing new techniques to improve our business practices. We understand what worked yesterday, may not work tomorrow. As your Digital Marketing Partner, we believe in constantly evolving our marketing strategies to help our clients see the results they desire. We strive to get your business where it needs to be, but our ultimate goal is to keep you there.