PAY PER CLICK
Quality, Targeted Traffic to your Website
Results Generated Last Month
As Seen In:
Most PPC companies don’t offer a guarantee because they are not confident in their abilities. The NLM PPC Guarantee is simple: If you don’t receive at least a 3-1 ROI through your managed PPC in month one or two, you don’t pay us a management fee.
WHAT IS PAY-PER-CLICK ADVERTISING?
One of the fastest, and most powerful, ways to generate business online is through PPC (Pay Per Click) advertising. According to Google, over six billion people conduct searches online every day. More and more consumers are turning to search engines to find goods and services. One of the greatest advantages of running a PPC campaign for your business is instant visibility. SEO is a time-consuming marketing strategy that is designed for long-term success, while PPC gives you the ability to instantly market your products and/or services to a share of the 6 billion users who use search engines every day.
Google has made some of the biggest changes to its AdWords platform over the past year. They have removed sponsored links that show on the right side of the page, doubled the ad space allotted for text ads, expanded their vast network of display partner sites, and added new forms of advertising and ways to display your ads. These advancements mean more traffic for sponsored advertisers, and in 2017, it makes more sense than ever to advertise your website via PPC. From our heatmapping analysis of our clients’ websites that are on the first page organically, locally, and as a sponsored link, we have been able to determine statistically, that their sponsored links receive more relevant traffic than all other placements combined.
Paid placement campaigns give you the ultimate control and are completely malleable. You choose when your Ad is seen, at what budget, what keywords you show up on the first page for, the Ad you want to display to potential customers, and most importantly, if tracked properly, you can customize your spend level based on the successfulness of the campaign. On average, NLM PPC Clients receive a 10-1 ROI on their managed PPC campaigns.
At Next Level Marketing, we have the knowledge and experience needed to build a streamlined, fully optimized, and highly targeted campaign for your business. With our two decades of PPC management, we minimize the learning curve, and our PPC experts understand how to effectively launch a marketing strategy for your business from day one.
FREE PPC AUDIT, COMPETITOR
ANALYSIS & STRATEGY SESSION
Two Months of Management FREE
Up To $150.00 in AdWords Credits
Like Search Engine Optimization or Social Media Marketing, Paid Placement can be one of the best marketing vehicles your business has in place. Running paid placement campaigns gives you the ultimate control. You choose when your website is seen, at what cost, and it affords you the luxury of customizing your spend level based on the successfulness of your ads. It also allows you to connect with your potential customers by having your website appear for relevant searches that they are entering on various web channels to find the exact goods and services that you provide. Not only can they find you, but they can research your company, your goods or services provided, and user experience/ratings. They can make an educated decision about utilizing your company before even picking up the phone, chatting, or sending an e-mail. Having an ROI driven team implementing your strategies, monitoring, and managing this vertical makes all the difference.
Next Level Marketing is a Premier Certified Google Partner
In addition to the standard Google Partner benefits, we belong to the Google Marketing Solutions Acceleration Program and have a dedicated Strategic Partner Manager. Our team meets with our partner manager regularly, and they provide our staff personalized Google support in areas such as account management, troubleshooting, and new product offerings.
About NLM’s PPC
The PPC team members at Next Level are all Certified Google AdWords and Google Analytics professionals, as well as Bing Ads and Facebook Partners. Each are trained and certified by the respective search engines, and enter the “Next Level Boot Camp of PPC™” prior to entering the brain trust.
If you’ve tried PPC in the past and it didn’t work, that doesn’t mean you should give up on paid search. In nearly every single case we have looked at, this was due to poor campaign management or poorly designed landing pages. There are a multitude of different factors that can negatively affect the successfulness of your PPC campaign:
- Having the wrong match type for your keywords.
- Not using direct and/or call-to-action ad copy.
- Not having a high Quality Score.
- Keyword Stuffing Ad Groups or Not Grouping Keywords Correctly.
- Not creating a tree-like Hierarchy of Campaigns and Ad Groups.
- Not trusting the Numbers more than Creativity.
- Choosing the wrong targeting method.
- Not re-marketing to past visitors.
- Improper use of Display targeting methods.
- Improper/non-existent implementation of negative key phrases.
- Not tracking your conversions to see what is and isn’t working for your campaign.
- Not using conversion optimizing tools to see where you are disconnecting with your users.
- Not optimizing your website for conversions.
- Not analyzing data to see best conversion days, times, locations, keywords, etc… and programming experiments based on those KPI’s.
Proper PPC management is Rocket Science. That’s why each of our clients receive a dedicated team of experienced “PPC Mad Scientists™”. Your assigned management team are all multi-certified by each major search engine (Google, Bing and Yahoo!) respectively, with a proven track-record in local and national campaign management, and have versatility in all campaign types (display, re-marketing, search, video, social media, etc…). Additionally, each PPC Team is supervised by a Paid Placement Supervisor with a minimum of 10 years of hands-on management experience.
Why NLM’s PPC Management?
Our dedicated team is comprised of some of the earliest practitioners of paid search. Our exposure to the industry pre-dates the launch of Google, as we were one of the earliest adaptors of Google AdWords, launching our first campaign in 2001. Over his 18-year career, our co-founder is responsible for managing over $200 Million Dollars in AdWords spend. He has optimized thousands of campaigns that have generated his clients a substantial ROI, saving hundreds of thousands of dollars in wasted ad spend. With over two decades of experience generating leads through paid advertising, you can rest assured you are in the best of hands with Next Level Marketing. For organizations that are brand new to the space or being dominated by their competitors, NLM’s PPC management evens the playing field -Immediately- Let us help you capture your market today!
What makes Next Level the best display and search solution for your business?:
- Expert Setup: We create search & display solutions that are proven to work. No two businesses are identical, so no two advertising campaigns should be either. Each campaign that we build leverages the optimal product mix based on your business model and goals.
- Budget Maximization: We focus on ensuring our clients get the most out of their marketing budget. We are constantly working to lower your cost-per-click, cost-per-conversion, and cost-per-acquisition, to ensure you always receive the best return on your investment.
- A/B Testing: A/B testing Ad copy and landing pages is crucial to running an efficient campaign. We view the process as a critical component to a successful PPC initiative. We employ a full marketing team and development department who can create winning ads and landing pages to maximize conversions for any business.
- Conversion Optimization: After a click conversion, we use heat-mapping and visitor recording to understand how users interact with your website. Utilizing this data, we can assess potential pitfalls with your website and restructure your landing pages to increase conversions.
- Data Driven Keywords & Orientation: Intelligently run campaigns use laser-focused keywords and the implementation of thousands of negative keywords, which are cultivated on a client by client basis. Having the right keywords and negatives are only the beginning, finely tuning your match-types plays an integral part in the success of your campaign as well.
- Tracking: All paid Ads are tracked within their respective interfaces, but we also integrate this data into our proprietary tracking platform to understand which keywords, ad groups, and campaigns are most successful. With this information, we can continuously optimize your campaign to increase conversions. All of our clients have full administrative access to their client dashboard. We want our clients to see how this process works, and are 100% transparent when it comes to our reporting.
- Award-Winning Ad Copy: Digital advertising is a game of inches. Small changes in your ads response rates can trigger massive improvements in your profitability, lower your CPC, and increase your positioning. All of our text, display, lightbox, shopping, and re-marketing ads are custom created and trial-tested. We use historical call-to-action data we have collected over the past two decades to ensure our clients receive a high conversion rate from the start.
- Quality Score Optimization: We maximize your campaigns “Quality Score” to ensure that you are receiving the highest positioning possible at the lowest cost. Lower costs lead to better utilization of your budget, receiving lower cost conversions, and maximizes your ROI.
- Pinpoint Targeting: Targeting your ads properly, to the right audience, is one of the most crucial aspects of running a successful campaign. Google for instance, allows you to target by location, age, gender, interest, device, parental status, income, and many other metrics. Knowing your targeted audience, setting up parameters, and optimizing based on collected data is key.
- Real-Time Account Optimization: If you let Google, or any algorithm/software for that matter, optimize your campaigns for conversions, you will fail. Data needs to be mined in real-time, by real people, who have a vested interest in the success of the campaigns and have their finger on the pulse. Our team never uses algorithms to manage our client’s campaigns and money. Each campaign is managed in real-time by a dedicated professional. Every aspect of your campaign will be scrutinized and analyzed (as it should be). We use these metrics to maximize our client’s profitability through paid-search.
- Continuous Strategy Experimentation: Some PPC marketers make the mistake of placing too much emphasis on wringing efficiency from tried-and-true strategies. The best PPC marketers invest in new strategies to uncover incremental traffic while still caring for their core campaigns. We will conservatively invest a portion of your monthly budget in new strategies at a level reflective of your risk. We openly share our strategies with clients and will keep you informed of what we are doing to improve performance.
These are just a few of the advantages to working with a Premier Google Certified Partner who’s worked in the paid placement industry for over two decades.
How To Get Started With Your PPC
The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.
1. STRATEGY SESSION:
- The first step in the process is to have meeting with our PPC experts to determine your marketing goals, objectives and budget. An initial strategy session will also take place during this time, so we can learn every salient detail of your business and your unique value proposition.
2. COMPREHENSIVE REVIEW
- The next step is to analyze your website to ensure it is conversion ready. A poorly constructed website or landing page can have detrimental effects on conversions. Placement of forms, phone numbers, content, imagery, page load speed, and mobile usability are some key factors in determining if a visitor will convert into a potential customer. If website conversion optimization is necessary prior to advertising, we will not move on to the next step in the process until it is corrected, either by us or your current website provider. We will let you know this information upfront so we are not wasting each other’s time or money.
3. COMPETITOR ANALYSIS
- We will perform a full competitor analysis, which includes running espionage on your top competitor’s campaigns to see what they are converting at a high level, where we can capitalize, and what we can emulate.
4. CUSTOM PPC SOLUTION
- After we have thoroughly vetted your competitor, had our initial strategy session, and conducted our R&D, our PPC experts will custom-tailor a strategy for your business that will be poised for success.
5. PPC ON-BOARDING
- We will send you an on-boarding form to be completed. This will give us access we need to start our work. Once we have received your on-boarding information, and it has been verified, it’s time to meet your team. You will be dedicated a senior level PPC expert and an account manager.
6. PPC BUILDOUT
- After we have reviewed your PPC strategy with you, it is time to architect your campaigns. This process usually takes 2-3 weeks depending on the complexity of the setup. We will keep you updated on our progress and give you full access to your account during the setup phase.
7. SETUP TRACKING
- We use multiple tools to track conversions and user interaction. These tools and dashboards are setup prior to the launch of any campaigns. To truly maximize your ROI, you must be able to comprehend and constantly analyze your initiatives, campaigns, social marketing and client behavior. By doing so, you can continuously improve on the effectiveness of your campaigns, maximize results, enhance user experience, and increase conversion rates. We want our clients to see how the process works and we are 100% transparent when it comes to our reporting practices.
8. ACCOUNT REVIEW AND LAUNCH
- Once your accounts have been setup, an account review with you and your account manager will take place. Upon approval of the account, we are set for launch immediately there after.
Managerial Duties Include
Services will include but are not limited to the following:
- Initial SEM Consultation
- Certified Google Concierge (AdWords, Analytics, Tag Manager)
- Certified Bing/Yahoo! Concierge (if applicable)
- Setup of Google Analytics (includes tag manger assistance, goals, and conversion tracking)
- Setup of Google Search Console
- Setup and Management of Call Tracking Software (AvidTrak)
- SpyFu Analysis
- Keyword/Negative Keyword Analysis and Generation
- The Setup and Management of up to (TBD) Key Words on Google and or Bing/Yahoo! (if applicable)
- Display Targeting Analysis (if applicable)
- Creation of Display/Remarketing Digital Ad Copy (if applicable)
- Management of Display/Remarketing Campaign(s) (if applicable)
- Use of Proper Keyword Categorization, Matching Options, and Ad Group Development
- Multiple Campaign Creation/Segmentation
- Real-Time Bid Adjustments
- Daily Spend Adjustments
- Detailed Reporting & Analysis (Google Analytics)
- Continuous Conversion Tracking & ROI Analysis
- Monthly Strategy Session with Dedicated Concierge
- Exclusivity to Industry and Demographic
- Ongoing CPA Strategy Development
- Continued Platform Updates to Reflect Ongoing Strategy Changes
- Position Monitoring and Placement Optimization to Achieve Desired Results
- Ongoing Keyword Performance Analysis, Additions & Exclusions (includes match-type optimization)
- Ad Extensions, Call Extensions, Callout Extensions, Structured Snippet Extensions, Location Extensions, Review Extensions, Site Link Extensions, etc…
- Targeted Landing Pages (including ensuring landing page receives the best possible Quality Score* and conversion rate)
- Google My Business Account Syncing
- Professional Ad Copy Development & Ongoing Ad Copy Analysis and A/B Testing
- Fraud and Strange Event Monitoring
- Work to Increase Higher Conversion Rates, Higher Click Through Rates, and Improved Quality Scores*
- The Consultant also guarantees to use its best efforts to maximize the Client’s Cost-Per-Conversion, Cost-Per-Acquisition, and Quality Score* with applicable search engine(s).
Are you tired of wasting ad dollars on marketing campaigns that aren’t successful? Now is the time to exclusively partner with a marketing team as dedicated to building your business as you are.
If you are looking for a cutting-edge marketing team to handle your PPC, contact Next Level Marketing today. Call one of our PPC experts for a chance to receive a free audit of your website and a competitor analysis so we can get started ASAP and help take your business to the “Next Level.”