Managing an Effective PPC Campaign
Key Elements That Yield a high ROI
Google Premier Partner
Key Elements That Yield a high ROI
1. Conference Call
We have a conference call to determine your targeted demographic, types of goods and/or services you are looking to advertise (we get fully acquainted with you and your business), overall monthly budget, budgets for each of your campaigns individually, and KPI’s.
2. Perform R&D
We will then perform R&D, run a SpyFu analysis on your competitors (to see what their top conversion key phrases are), create a skeleton of your campaign, send to you for approval, and then create.
3. PPC Tracking
With PPC, tracking is paramount. We will setup tracking at every angle (calls, e-mails, and chats). We have a unique and proprietary call tracking service that allows us to see what key phrases your potential clients are entering to call your firm. This will allow us to make adjustments to increase leads, decrease lead costs, and increase conversions and overall ROI. We provide an identical management service for all conversions, e-mails, and chats. In addition, each month you will be provided a list of your conversions that led to actual closed business. You can then put a dollar amount next to each client and cross reference with your PPC spend so you can accurately figure out your ROI.
4. Campaign Optimization
When managing a Google AdWords campaign, there are many different ways to setup your account, and even more mistakes that can be made that will lead to you wasting money. These mistakes include:
– Putting too many key words in an ad group
– Not having targeted ad copy that correlates to key word(s) in your ad group
– Not directing the client to a relevant URL on your website that correlates with the key phrase they entered and the ad they clicked
– Having the wrong match type for your keywords
– Not utilizing the right keywords
– Not maximizing your Google Quality Score (which will lead to higher cost clicks and conversions)
– Not utilizing negative key phrases
5. PPC Techniques
Some of our management techniques include:
– Structuring bids accordingly for cost per lead, high/low impressions, high ROI, and high/low conversions
– Copy-testing multiple ads to see which get the best CTR% and overall quality score
– Copy-testing different landing pages to see which get the lowest bounce rates, overall quality score, and conversions
– Managing and Modifying campaigns based on analytical and historical success
– Real-time management and ROI centric adjustments
– Lowering costs by introducing negative key phrases and creating key phrases and match-types to drive only the most relevant traffic
Your clients are searching for an Attorney to represent their case right now on Google, Bing, and Yahoo! Let us lead them to you and not your competitors.
I’ve worked with Michael Tate for many years. He is one of the most reliable vendors I have had the pleasure of doing business with. He always delivers on time, and below budget. Thanks to Mr. Tate, my website has stayed at the top of Google’s first page, and I have seen a huge increase in relevant traffic, and new clients.Fred J. Fleming, EsquirePartner with the Sokolove Law Firm
We've gotten a greater number of good quality leads since working with Next Level. Before, we used to get roughly the same numbers, but more than half of them did not close. Now, we make appointments for more than 90 percent of our leads.PartnerLos Angeles Divorce Firm
A lot of marketers tend to just tell you what they do and tell us to follow it. With these guys, it's collaborative and they're eager. They find out what's out there and just go get results for the client.CEOMiami Soda Blasters Inc.
Next Level Marketing's knowledge is impressive. I met with quite a few other SEO and marketing firms before this... and this was the first one that was able to give me the reason behind every suggestion they had and then followed through.Marketing Director(AMR) Acquisitions for Municipal Resources Inc.
We've seen a drastic increase in our rankings for important keywords and have developed a great deal of new business from these keywords. Our organic traffic shows the most impressive increase. New customers are finding us from all around the country because of the work of Next Level Marketing.Sales ManagerNYC Plastic Surgeon
It was proven very early on that the Next Level team is filled with experts in the industry, and they know their craft, both on the back-end SEO implementations, as well as the content side.Senior PartnerLarge Personal Injury Firm
They've done an excellent job. We are very satisfied. They give us great reporting. We get full data on cost per lead for the various channels. We're extremely happy with the level of contact that we have with Next Level Marketing.Payment Processing CompanyCEO